Search results

1. Dellahannan

insulated tanks?

I'm disappointed. I especially liked the round bowl with the ADA height. I talked to a tect at toto who says it's possible to enterchange these two models. Guess he overlooked a necessary detail. Thanks for the info.
  2. Dellahannan

insulated tanks?

Thanks guys. I've been investigating and found the manufacture will custom make a toilet to include an insulated tank. Problem is the dealer has to order more then one. Then again I can purchase a Dalton bowl (which I perfer since its round) then purchase a Drake insulated tank to go with...
  3. Dellahannan

insulated tanks?

I'm new on site. Can anyone tell me about insulated toilet tanks? A plumber friend of ours says to make sure we buy a toilet that's insulated. I tried to order a Toto Dalton and was informed it doesn't come insulated. We didn't want that tempering valve. Does any Toto come insulated? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks