Search results

1. edtuck

Sanitary Tee on it's back

Wow, that's a quick reply, thanks, TOM! My local Lowe's (Los Angeles County) actually has double fixture fittings, so I've picked up a couple of them already.
  2. edtuck

Now I see another issue! I just realized that my new tub and toilet (red box) are joining the existing toilet before it is vented. I was going to connect them to the cleanout of the combo that is receiving waste from the existing toilet. Is this ok? Allowing other fixtures to join a toilet...
  3. edtuck

Ok, got it, what about the rest of my diagram? Great, thanks! I knew those sanitary tees were a problem, just didn't have any reference saying they were ok on their back as vents. I figured they were, but didn't have the reference so thank you for that, dw85745. Cacher-chick, Bert Polk's...
  4. edtuck

Sanitary Tee on it's back and what else is wrong So, I am trying to tie into this existing plumbing, and I realize some things are not done right. So the 3in combo shown in the picture is a toilet with a clean out. The toilet is vented by a sanitary tee with a 2 in branch at a 45degree angle...
  5. edtuck

Plumbing back to back double sinks

Thanks hj! I was thinking the center riser wasn't needed. So If I get rid of that, do I still use a double combo where the drains combine, but put a plug in it? Is there another fitting that is like a double combo without the vertical? Or Possibly, I just run both fixtures over to one corner...
  6. edtuck

Plumbing back to back double sinks

I am a DIY homeowner and I am converting a portion of my den into a master bath. The vanity is going on the same wall as the vanity in the main bath, but on the other side. It seems most efficient to let these four sinks share plumbing. I was planing on using at least 2 double fixture...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks