Search results

1. Mike_D

Toto Drake Leaking Under Tank

Thank you for the suggestions guys. I simply tightened it and have not had leaks since. Will definitely keep an eye on it though. red92s, I do not use chlorine tablets.
  2. Mike_D

Thank you very much guys. I emailed Toto and they said to just tighten it until it stops leaking. I tightened it some more and it seems to be good for now but I will wait and see what happens in the next 48 hours. Thanks again, Mike D
  3. Mike_D

I have a Toto Drake and noticed that it was leaking slowly where the big white nut contacts the bottom of the tank. I tightened it and it seemed like it was fixed but 12 hours later it was still leaking. I don't want to tighten it too much in case it cracks the tank. There seems to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks