Search results

1. keithwwalker

ASSE 1070 in place of 1016

From what I read, a ASSE 1070 mixing valve provides scald protection, but not thermal shock protection, and is approved for point of use bath installations. ASSE 1016 provides both, and is required by code for bath/shower installations (one control shower). Are there any 1016 devices that...
  2. keithwwalker

Kohler Spline Stem & Delta Handles?

Wondering what the dimensions are on Kohler stem splines? (diameter) I already have Delta handles for my shower project (three handle retrofit). The diameter of the Delta valve inserts are 9mm and 7.75mm measured on the flat (where the set screw fastens). I believe I can use a stem adapter...
  3. keithwwalker

Delta handle question - Trying to remodel a delta 3 handle bath valve system

Hi I have a real old Delta 3 handle bath/shower valve system. The job started out just with replacement of the shower walls and since I was in there, it made sense to replace the valve cartridges and spring/seals so that it would be good for a long time. Then I decided that if I could replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks