Search results

1. A

Baita Euro style install

thanks much, the fill valve looks pretty normal. I'll see if the stuff at lowe's or HD will fit. next time this toilet needs anything, I'm pretty sure it's getting a sledgehammer :)
  2. A

Baita Euro style install

OK I can't post links. not sure why. It's Baita dual flush modern toilet, 26" They're on **** for $499 and at modern bathroom vanities dotcom. thanks for any help ... A
  3. A

Baita Euro style install

**********room vanities.com/pd-baita-dual-flush-modern-bathroom-toilet-26.cfm
  4. A

Baita Euro style install

My lovely wife found a toilet online that looked great. We bought it, it's here, can't get it working. It's pretty similar to the American Standard it's replacing, but it's dual flush, modern looking and expensive. The problem I'm having is the inlet. it's not 7/8", it's not 1/2", and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks