Search results

1. T

steam shower question

hi guys - we are putting in a steam shower as we speak and I hope someone can provide some insight on steps to build it right...here is where we are at, so far he has installed durock , so my question is what should go on top of the durock step by step until the tile gets installed. thanks...
  2. T

silly question about shower slide bars and comments about our shower to be built

we currently have a corner nook shower and are putting in a 6 foot long 4 foot wide shower with 8 feet ceilings. Am I crazy for thinking that putting in 2 slide bars would be a good idea...a friend did that and they are happy. We are putting in 3 kohler body sprays on the wall that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks