Search results

1. mrand

Suggestions for connecting new sink to existing plumbing?

Understood. I don't mind the extra effort if it is required - I was just wondering if I was overlooking something. Thank you all for your feedback. I'll do it the right way.
  2. mrand

The existing trap is a simple U-shaped piece (see the picture I linked to above), so cutting it would only affect the vertical height. The main problem I have is that the trap needs to "reach" an inch further away from the wall than it does currently. Thanks for thinking about the problem...
  3. mrand

I'm sorry - I didn't describe the connections very well. The existing setup has a 1.5" to 1.5" coupler glued to what little PVC is visable coming out of the wall. Glued to the other side of the 1.5" coupler is a 90 degree elbow that is threaded on the trap end. This picture is close to what I...
  4. mrand

Howdy all, Classic problem, I'm sure... but didn't see a solution immedatley in searching the existing posts. We're in the middle of replacing our sinks in our guest bath, and since the new sinks are a different style and size, the sink drain hole doesn't line up with the existing trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks