Search results

1. chaydgc

Duravit metro toilet defective part and replacement problem

Thanks for persisting in your attempts to help. To be clear: there is NOTHING in the hole. The problem is getting the new fitting inserted in the hole that it might accept the screw to attach the toilet seat.
  2. chaydgc

Thanks for this-- the part that disintegrated was a part that the technician is telling me came installed inside the toilet, and is not designed to be installed from outside. And yet it crumbled within 2 years. I haven't ever seen a toilet fall apart period, and unless Duravit wants to say their...
  3. chaydgc

I've been following those procedures to attach files but repeatedly get 'upload of file failed' messages. At any rate, I am also inclined to think these plastic nuts will not go into the holes. So I am back to questions regarding dealing with the company to achieve resolution. Anyone have any...
  4. chaydgc

trying again IMG_1141.jpg2.94 MBX IMG_1142.jpg3.38 MBX IMG_1144.jpg2.89 MBX
  5. chaydgc

There is no adapter in the toilet. Just a hole. They sent a new adapter/screw/nut to be inserted in the hole to hold the screw. That's what I can't get to go in (as I said in my first post, they told me it should have come installed and then recommended the lubricant-hammer method....) Hope...
  6. chaydgc

yes, the screw is within the plastic anchor. How do I get it out? Apologize for the foolish question and very much appreciate your help.
  7. chaydgc

I installed a Duravit Metro toilet as part of a renovation in 2010 (well, my contractor did), and about 2 months ago the toilet seat started wiggling and soon thereafter came apart-- the plastic washers surrounding the 2 screws connecting the toilet seat to the toilet completely crumbled, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks