Search results

1. mccabechristian

I seem to have a pretty unique shallow pump problem.

Well, I'm going to fix it with a baseball bat or admit defeat. I went and got an additional check valve today and a ball valve for the outlet just in case the old gate valve wasn't closing off enough to show a build in pressure. I installed both and thought I was in luck... it surged to 50 then...
  2. mccabechristian

No, if I leave all sprinkler heads closed, it just stays at 40 psi as well as when strinkler zones are open. When I flip the breaker the pressure drops to zero. That's why I figured a leak in the line because no pressure builds in the line past 40. So, I closed the gate valve located after the...
  3. mccabechristian

I don't want to go on a pump timer because the irrigation ditch is not consistent. It runs 4 days a week but sometimes from upstream water usage it is not sufficient to run the pump. It's more just in case I am not home I want the switch to be pressure activated. Does that make sense? So you're...
  4. mccabechristian

This is something I wondered about. I was told that the backflow from the sprinkler heads being closed would create enough pressure to activate the switch.
  5. mccabechristian

Hey there, I have been looking through this forum for two days now for anything that could lead me to solution. I could not find anything that fit so I hope I am not repeating a previous thread. I recently purchase one of those Utilitech plastic internal cast iron 1/2 Horsepower centrifugal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks