Search results

1. S

CA - Domestic Waste line minimum depth advice

Thank You Ballvalve. We will have slab foundation going to a septic system. The County requirements are very difficult to meet here because of high seasonal water tables that are due to agricultural seepage. The irony is that they consider this clean water even though it is wastewater that...
  2. S

Thanks HJ. How much distance do you have between your furthest drain and the exit point of the line to be at 4"? I have talked to a few plumbers so far and no one has said they could install anywhere near 4". I was told that we are to use a ABS Schedule 40 pipe throughout.
  3. S

Hi Everyone, I wanted to see someone with more experience could offer advice in our situation. We are struggling with a remodel design because of distances (nearly 100ft) involved in the plan. Is the minimum depth for the sewer pipe below grade at 1 ft or 2ft? What is the minimum depth for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks