Search results

1. Emily Paxon

Toilet bowl empties when flushing another (back-to-back) toilet

Do you think replacing the tee with the Wye will solve the problem?
  2. Emily Paxon

New to this forum and not exactly sure how to post a reply! I do have the tee/cross and not the wye. Hopefully by changing this the problem will be resolved. Thanks!
  3. Emily Paxon

In your opinion, will this problem be resolved by switching from the tee/cross(which I have installed) to the Wye?
  4. Emily Paxon

Thanks. This may be the problem. Just looked at the plumbing and it appears I have the tee/cross rather than the Wye. The toilets were installed just about a week ago and the vent was not plugged at that time. So, I'll check out this solution.
  5. Emily Paxon

I have replaced to old model toilets with Kohler Cimarron 1.28 gpf using the existing plumbing. The toilets are installed back-to-back. When I flush one toilet, water is sucked out of the other toilet bowl. I have a 2" vent and appears to be clear. I'm wondering if something different needs to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks