Search results

1. N

Getting rid of H2S

Oder is defiantly the cause of high iron and manganese just under 2ppm iron and just over 1ppm manganese. its in cold and hot water. The standard style water softener usually generally enough to keep the H2s at bay except when i am away for a few day 3 or more. I would like to get away from...
  2. N

Getting rid of H2S

@Dittohead, Hey I have finally gotten back to this project. I need to get the H2S out of my system when I travel a few days i come home to water that stinks :-). I am getting concerned after following up with this thread that my up flow idea is a bad one. I am fine with paying the premium and...
  3. N

Getting rid of H2S

@dittohead How would one go about sting up a Non-Backwash KDF-85 Tank. I see a few of these on the market and I like the idea of not pumping everything up hill to my septic or yard from my basement. I see things like the Rhino whole house filter that uses KDF-85 and gets ~300,000 gal life...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks