Search results

1. phxphun

Instant Hot Water from Kitchen Faucet

Don't laugh, but I'd like to install an instant hot water dispenser under the kitchen sink that dispenses hot water through my standard kitchen faucet. I'm wondering if the hot water line could be switched between the regular house hot water supply and the hot water dispenser when needed...
  2. phxphun

Planning for installation of hot water recirculator

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I think I've got an idea of what I need now. wjcandee - Thanks for the Grundfos link and explanation of things to consider. I'm now planning on the UP10-16BU ATLC because it has all the bells-and-whistles (we'll probably benefit from the timer)...
  3. phxphun

Planning for installation of hot water recirculator

Our kitchen sink is farthest from the heater and takes quite a while to get warm water to. We'd like to conserve all that wasted water, so have decided to add a hot water recirculator. There seems to be quite a large price range between models, so I'm wanting to get an understanding of what I...
  4. phxphun

Convert single toilet to two back-to-back toilets

And now for something completely different... I'm converting a single bath room into two smaller baths. I'd prefer to avoid having to do any demolition of the concrete floor. I'm building the wall between the two rooms, so I can do whatever I want with it. The new wall happens to line up...
  5. phxphun

Tiny Bathroom Toilet Blues

It looks like a few are now being made by a company called Nameeks. They have around 6 floor-mount models that use in-wall tanks. (In my opinion, this is a GREAT idea). The price-point doesn't seem all that bad to me, considering the added aesthetic and minimal overall space used... a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks