Search results

1. phillykitty

Bath and shower layout too unconventional?

Hey John, the subfloor is up already and someone back in the day got over zealous with notching joists for the radiators. I will have to sister all the joists that will support the tub.
  2. phillykitty

Well, no, the tub filler and shower pole would be at opposite ends so two different supplies. The shower pole has its own thermostatic valve and volume control, all external so I wouldn't have water hitting me in the back when I turned on the water.
  3. phillykitty

Hi there, Hope someone out there can help me with this odd dilemma. I am in the early stages of building a bathroom on the third floor of my house. There was no plumbing up there before so I am starting with a blank slate. My original plan was to have a walk-in shower but I have been...
  4. phillykitty

Diverter or separate pipes?

Hi there everyone, I am in the process of building a bathroom on the third floor of my house. There wasn't a bathroom there before so I am not dealing with any existing plumbing issues. I was originally going to do a walk-in shower but a friend of mine who is an interior designer has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks