Search results

1. tlt3900

PEX for shower plumbing

Hi, I've read in a couple of places that PEX was not recommended for the drop from a shower valve to the tub spout and should not be used from the valve to the shower head. I'm not sure i understand why. I am hoping to use PEX in my shower from the pressure balance valve to the diverter...
  2. tlt3900

drain/waste vent question

Hi, Thanks in advance for the help. I'm wanting to add a new lavatory to my bathroom upstairs. I hope i can explain my situation well enough in words. The existing toilet drain is about 4 feet from it's 3 inch waste vent. The new lavatory I want to add is about 6-8 inches away from the...
  3. tlt3900

toilet flange removal

Hi, In my master bath remodel, I'm planning on removing the old toilet flange and replacing it with a newer one. The house was built in the early 80s and looks like a metal flange glued to the ABS drain pipe. The flange sits inside the ABS pipe. What is the best way to remove the old...
  4. tlt3900

glav Steel to PEX bathroom remodel

Hi, I've finally started my bathroom remodel and have mostly completed the demolition phase. I've removed everything down to the studs, including removing the existing glav steel. I'm planning on using PEX as the replacement in the Master bathroom, following it up with replacing all of the...
  5. tlt3900

galvanized pipe replacement

I'm sure this has probably been posted before and I apologize if there is some redundancy. I'm getting ready to remodel my master bathroom and I'm planning on replacing the galvanized pipe with PEX. my plan was to add a small manifold near the bathroom and then run PEX from there to each of...
  6. tlt3900

PEX brand recommendation

I live in a home built in the early 80s and I'm looking at remodeling my master bathroom. I would like to take that time to replace the old galvanized steel pipes in the master bathroom with PEX. There are many brands out there and I was wondering what advice the forum may have as to which...
  7. tlt3900

kerdi shower base with liquid waterproofing on the wall

I'm looking at using the Kerdi shower system with their linear drain. I am planning on using the Kerdi products to seal the corners and edges around the shower floor, but then considering on using a liquid waterproofing product on the walls. Any recommendations?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks