Search results

1. Bettyj

Dual flush, one piece toilet wanted - with adequate water depth to keep from smelling

Thank you for a quick, thorough reply! Guess I will compare 1.28 water sense to dual flush. If water savings is close, will choose a II series Toto; if not, will still choose the dual flush Toto based on your experience. Thanks!
  2. Bettyj

Dual flush, one piece toilet wanted - with adequate water depth to keep from smelling

Did the research. Now know I want a dual flush, one piece gravity fed toilet with MaP flushing scores close to 1000 and adequate water depth to keep from smelling like sewage. The Toto Acquia and the Caroma Caravelle seem like the best candidates, however both appear to have the tiniest pool of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks