Search results

1. M

Relocating Basement Laundry/Utility Sink

I would not use the 3" main DWV line (pictured in original post) as a vent line for the re-located laundry sink and drain stack. I have access to a 1 1/2" dry vent (currently the vent line for the laundry drain stack on the first floor) in the basement ceiling, however, I would need to make an...
  2. M

Correct..the current sink configuration does not have a vent other than the 3" main DWV stack (wet). I would have to add a vent line (1 1/2") to the 2" waste line for the re-located sink and washer drain stack. Not an easy task as the closest dry vent line (1 1/2") that I can tie into would...
  3. M

Hello Thank-you for this forum. We are considering plans to move our laundry appliances from the first-floor to the basement. Currently there is a utility sink in the basement that could potentially be used for the washing machine disharge hose, however, we would like to re-locate it. Can we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks