Search results

1. S

Double Cyclone or EMax flushing system

thanks everyone for the quick responses.... would still like to hear from Terry why he prefers the d/c over the emax flushing system TIA
  2. S

gary, i have read tons of reviews on many sites, so it might be that. sorry i can't remember where i read every thread, but i did read it somewhere b/c it stuck in head. so i was just asking... but thanks any way. granted, it was very few reviews, but i have never had this happen with any...
  3. S

Thanks for responses.. just to clarify, i wasn't really worried about "streaking" more about paper and remnants left behind that the water doesn't touch or reach. i say that because i have read reviews where people have said this happens. terry, why do you prefer dual cyclone over the...
  4. S

hi, i am considering either the ms604114cefg-01 or the ms854114 eg-01. what system is best at cleaning the bowl when flushed. from what i understand the double cyclone has two holes and "swirls" and emax has the normal system, with multiple holes and drop down water. which one is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks