Search results

1. spoon

Standing Water, Slow Drain in new tub install

To test my theory that it is just the immediate tub drain causing issues, as suggested by the standing water, I directed full shower flow thru the overflow pipe. No backing up at all after a minute. Within 3-4 seconds the same flow in the tub is backing up. As for the vinegar treatment, we...
  2. spoon

Not sure what the terminology refers to. It doesn't have a trip lever for the drain if that's what you mean.
  3. spoon

Recently had a new tub installed as part of a complete re-do of a surround tile job that was done poorly the first time round. Contractor offered to put in new tub as they had chipped the previous one, and were redoing all the initial tile anyway. During installation, when old tub was ripped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks