Search results

1. G

Valve Size For Shower

Hey everyone, got another question. When I get ready to put in a new main line from the street should I use 1 in. or is 3/4 in. sufficient ? My house has just 2 bathrooms and the normal kitchen sink another in the garage and a couple of hose bibs dishwasher and laundry. Also...
  2. G

Valve Size For Shower

Hey Cass your not kidding I went to check the valve on the water heater incoming and it wont even turn! Its a gate style. The sections of old pipe I took out dont look to bad, but being that the house was built in 1956 its probably just a matter of time before those galvanized pipes give me...
  3. G

Valve Size For Shower

Thanks again for the replys. I got all the old stuff out of the way and capped off, had to move a gas line also, as I'm adding extra floor joist for support for the tile in the shower. I'll be able to run the 3/4" from hot water heater tomorrow and cap that until I get ready to hook up the...
  4. G

Valve Size For Shower

Thanks for the quick replys, yes I can get the 3/4 " from the water heater to the shower hook up the cold is already 3/4" so no problem there. The hot will have to be 3/4" to the shower but it will have to hook back into the 1/2" further down the line, it will only be this way for a few months...
  5. G

Valve Size For Shower

Hello everyone my first post here, came over from John Bridge Tile Forum. Will start with a THANK YOU for this site. I'm in the process of re-doing the shower I have bought the valves they are Grohe 3/4" inlet/outlet. A thermostatic for the temp and two dirverter valves also 3/4" , one for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks