Search results

1. R

Toto Neorest 600 DIY install

Latest on DIY install on Neorest 600- Lessons learned Here's the lessons learned: 1) Actual centerline for closet flange to drywall was 11.5" a bit too close since the cad drawings show 0.69" gap btwn wall and Neorest with the closet flange being at a nominal 12". I split the difference...
  2. R

Flow rate measurement specifics... I measured it on the same 1/2" copper line as the toilet, but through a garden faucet bibb valve, so the flow was not limited by a 3/8" riser. There certainly can be some restriction with the garden faucet bibb although its a ball type of shut-off so fairly...
  3. R

First and foremost: You have GREAT pricing on the Toto Neorest 600!! and if I did not live in PHX, AZ your price to install one of these is excellent value. Now to my stupid DIY questions- (1) No where in the Neorest 600 install manual does it show to install a wax ring btwn outlet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks