Search results

1. Bob L

If I remove valve from pipe can I put it back together again ?

Attached is a photo from the inside of a bathroom vanity cabinet, showing a copper pipe and an attached valve. I want to remove the valve from the copper pipe, leaving just the bare copper pipe. There is a nut on the copper pipe that joins the copper pipe to the valve. Am I right in...
  2. Bob L

Declining hot water output - how to fix ?

BACKGROUND: Over the past few months the hot water is running out more and more quickly, on my Rheem Guardian Fury 22V50F1 gas water heater installed in June 2007. For the first five years since installation, it would take about 30 minutes of continuous running of the upstairs shower bath for...
  3. Bob L

How do I protect the visible part of the bathtub drain from corrosion ?

In 2011 we renovated a bathroom and replaced the old bathtub. Before the renovation, on the old tub, the visible parts of the bathtub drain hole were corroding and staining the surrounding area of the tub, which was very unsightly. Like an idiot, when I renovated and had a new tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks