Search results

1. Ponzu

Plumber says no problem with toilet tank & bowl

The plumber did not recommend to grout that area where it is damp (base of toilet bowl). He suspected that it comes from the underneath the bathtub (which I do not use, the pipe is not leaking there.) through cracks. Next to the bathtub is the sliding window. He only grouted part of the...
  2. Ponzu

I am getting a second plumber, & of course I am worried otherwise I wouldn't be in this blog.
  3. Ponzu

According to the plumber, the amount of water/dampness is very little, so I shouldn't worry too much but continue to observe. I have done my readings and I understand what you said about the replacement of wax seal. Based on the second photograph, it appears that this " slow seepage" has been...
  4. Ponzu

The front base of my toilet bowl has water which seeps out of the grouting area. Based on the stains (see picture), this must has been for more than months or even longer. It gets kind of damp & over days accumulate a little water. The plumber suspects that it is from the long bath area but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks