Search results

1. spiral_72

Well problems, the saga and sanity check

South Carolina, 6" drilled well from 1985???, 3/4hp pump at 220ft deep 5yrs old, two 30micron filters in series, pressure switch at 38/50psi, 2 adults and a baby in the house. We use on average maybe 600gal per week which includes laundry days. Six months ago I had well troubles, no water...
  2. spiral_72

Well maintenance question

Hello, I've been referencing these forums for some time My well is drilled, 6in casing with a 3/4hp pump at 220ft depth in South Carolina. 10 yrs ago I calculated/estimated 500gal of output before running the well dry in ~45 minutes. That give me the impression I had great flow into the well...
  3. spiral_72

DIY solar water heater, my own combination design

Hello! I've been looking for a place to ask opinions on an idea. This forum come recommended. I live in SC. We have three hot humid seasons typically, the winters are generally mild with 1-2 light snow falls each year but the temp usually drops to low to mid 20's in winter. What else? I'm on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks