Search results

1. Clog Pro

Drain Maintenance

Hair and grease are definitely the biggest offenders. Keep them out of the drains and your likelihood of getting a clog goes WAY down.
  2. Clog Pro

Possessed Sink

A customer called today saying their sink is possessed, haha. They said that the kitchen sink will just spew out water for about 3 seconds a few times a day without anyone actually turning on the sink. Anybody encountered this before?
  3. Clog Pro

Dream Weaver® or Expressions®

We use DreamWeaver. It's pretty simple if you understand website code at all.
  4. Clog Pro

Does Annual teeth x-rays cause cancer ?

95 lbs is healthy?! How tall is she? Like 4'11"?
  5. Clog Pro

You're so stupid jokes

My nephew came over the other day spouting off "You're so stupid" jokes... My favorite one: You're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed.
  6. Clog Pro

Do I Need Draino?

I agree. It's much better to use environmentally safe and natural drain cleaning liquids rather than the normal Draino liquid from a grocery store.
  7. Clog Pro

You Tube videos

I'd like to try to make some videos like this for my company, but I don't know where to start. What kind of equipment do I need to do this? Camera equipment, editing software? I don't know where to start to get something like this going for my company. Thoughts?
  8. Clog Pro

Kitchen sink sprayer problem!!!

Great advice here. Glad to see this person was really able to help get their problem fixed.
  9. Clog Pro

What's wrong here..

haha!! :) This is awesome :)
  10. Clog Pro

trenchless VS trenching method for line replacement???

Hey, I'm a Portland Oregon Plumber and I use trenchless piping often. We use the pipe bursting method. Here's a brief explanation of what it is: Instead of digging up the whole trench, plumbers dig two holes, and place the new line in the first hole, and pole the line through the existing pipe...
  11. Clog Pro

water line replacement

Hey this is Ana with Clog Pro. As Portland Oregon Plumbers we use a lot of PVC pipe. It works great for our needs up here.
  12. Clog Pro

Any Portland Oregon Plumbers here?

My name is Ana and I work as a Portland Oregon Plumber. I enjoy connecting up with other plumbers in my area to see if they have any advice on the market. Some are willing to share and some aren't. Just wanted to see if there are any other like-minded people on here?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks