Search results

1. jimdarcy

Tankless water heater install question

call Nicor and get the fittings and meter size increased, if you play your cards right they may upsize your meter for free
  2. jimdarcy

Copper vs Stainless Steel

Its almost time to replace my traditional water heaters, I am on a well with a water softener and iron removal system. I am trying to figure out the plusses and minuses of a stainless unit(eternal) vs copper(rheem). seems like the heat conductivity of copper is way better, but the corosion...
  3. jimdarcy

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Eternal advice Hi all, new user here, great forum. I am preparing to replace my 2, 18 year old 50G water heaters. I am on well water, one installer has recommended the Eternal Hybrid GU195, he says the stainless guts will hold up much better than copper. I currently have the traditional...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks