Search results

1. Gary the Electrician

Cast Iron Main vent/drain pipe clogged

This is a drain cleaning, not installing new plumbing...... If a home owner wants to replace a receptacle cover in a house because it is damaged and they know what they are doing, my hats off to them. I may have to hire a drain cleaner, but my daughter has limited funds. Just looking for a...
  2. Gary the Electrician

Cast Iron Main vent/drain pipe clogged

My daughter's house has an old 3" cast iron main drain/vent pipe. Her drains are running really slow. I have access to the bottom of the pipe and have pushed up a piece of pipe to see if there is a clog. There is a lot of build up in this pipe. Any way to clean this out? I am thinking of...
  3. Gary the Electrician

ABS to Black Poly Pipe Connection

Anyone know of a solvent/glue that would join ABS to black poly pipe? I have a sump pump with 1-1/2" abs coming out of my basement wall under my deck. I has an existing poly pipe underground running to the end of my yard. To connect the two i will have a sloped horizontal connection. The...
  4. Gary the Electrician

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

My fix I do not know if anyone has solved the Costco toilet leaking problem, and I am sorry if I missed the solution, but I did repair mine - at no cost. I really like the toilet and it works well, but I have had re-occurring leaks. Remove the center flush unit and you will see a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks