Search results

1. Steve_T

terry love ships to oc, ca?

hi terry, i have my shopping cart filled with a drake and softclose seat. however, i am wary of filling in all of my info to see my final tally (i.e. shipping charges). can you provide me with an estimate of the shipping costs? appreciate it. steve
  2. Steve_T

Briggs tank replacement

thank thanks for explaining how to measure the rough-in. anyone interested in a white briggs tank cover? :D
  3. Steve_T

Briggs tank replacement

Thanks for the prompt response Lancaster You confirmed my worst case scenario. How do I determine the rough-in size without removing my old toilet? Also, is the TOTO Ultramax still the best option for the money?
  4. Steve_T

Briggs tank replacement

briggs 4930 tank cracked hola, i too have a crack on my briggs tank. i was unsuccessful in finding any info on briggs website. i appreciate any help you can provide. briggs tank: 4930-c
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks