Search results

1. Spacepod

Toto Brand Mentioned on Bravo's 'Bethenny Ever After' Show!

Ok, this may seem silly, but I've had toilets on the brain since I first began shopping around and then finally installing my toilet. I watch this show called 'Bethenny Ever After' on Bravo (yes, I admit it) and Bethenny Frankel (now very rich after selling her 'Skinny Girl' cocktail brand) was...
  2. Spacepod

Unknown rubber washer with my Drake II (see pic)

I noticed this too. Had this washer leftover but I am using a new stainless braided supply line (which I think looks great). :)
  3. Spacepod

Toilet Height: Vespin II and others

Yeah, I am sure it's tough to have a toilet height which works for everyone. It's just different. I'm getting used to it but wondering if there was an option I didn't know about. A quick check on the Toto site and I can see the Vespin II only comes in Universal height...which is way taller than...
  4. Spacepod

Toilet Height: Vespin II and others

Hi there, Ok, so I installed the Vespin II which replaced a Briggs contractor toilet. I didn't order any special height, so I got the Vespin II in a Universal Height. It's noticeably higher than the Briggs. Have toilets gotten taller over the years, or is the Briggs just a very low, round...
  5. Spacepod

Total Vespin II Install Issue: Tank cover doesn't fit (shelf support in the way).

Well, the screws in the shelf-support were too hard to remove for various reasons (lack of access, painted screws, stripping) so I used a Dremel with gritty sandpaper drum and spent about 40 minutes carving some space. Worked great, except now I just have to repaint the wood so it's not exposed...
  6. Spacepod

Total Vespin II Install Issue: Tank cover doesn't fit (shelf support in the way).

Thanks for the reply, Gary! I've been thinking about this, and yeah I came to the same conclusion. I was just going to remove the shelf but I know it's there for a reason. I've also noticed that the rear of the tank cover is rounded, and that is likely what's hitting the shelf support, so I am...
  7. Spacepod

Vespin partial flush

Just installed a Vespin II and it seems to have the dual flush feature. Small or 'full' flush.
  8. Spacepod

Hi there, Ok, I have another issue. I got the Toto Vespin II installed and man, it feels like a Ferrari of toilets in my bathroom. Ok, maybe a Lexus LFA. Anyhoot, I have a 13 3/4" rough, so I used the 14" Unifit adaptor for the install. This put the toilet very close to the wall, and somehow...
  9. Spacepod

Vespin ii doesn't fit - supply line blocking access.

Thanks Hi there, I ended up having a plumber come out and move the supply line over more. This way I can use my 14" Unifit as-intended. The cost was the same as if I just had him install the 90-degree elbow and adaptor...service call + any parts so I went with the better option. Great forum...
  10. Spacepod

Vespin ii doesn't fit - supply line blocking access.

Hi there, Love the site, very helpful. I have a new Vespin II with 14" rough replacing a Briggs unit. The water supply is about 4.5 inches off center, if that. It has a full knob on it, nothing fancy from the wall. Should I use a 12" rough and 90 elbow joint with a quarter-turn Dahl valve or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks