Search results

1. L

Stuck

We already opened the wall behind the shower to make sure there was no other problems. My husband's not so good with plumbing, but fixing a whole in the wall is no problem. He even redone the tile in our shower 3 yrs ago :) Do you have anymore advise on how to remove that elbow fitting?
  2. L

Stuck

Our original problem was the piece of pipe coming through the shower wall, where the faucet attaches, it was leaking into the wall. That little piece that fits to an elbow, was all we had to replace, but my husband (I love the man, but he is not a plumber!) couldn't get it to come out so he...
  3. L

Stuck

My husband and I recently tried to fix a leak in our bathtub faucet (it was leaking in the wall and damaged the ceiling of our garage). We need to replace the elbow but no matter what we've tried (even WD-40) we can't get it to budge, it's stuck. Please help we desperately need our shower back!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks