Search results

1. morpho

Share your opinion on the best shower drain

I have a fiberglass shower receptor I am about to instal directly onto a slab floor. I had a look at the off the shelf PVC drains and was less than impressed. I'm pretty sure Brass is the way to go. Is there a preferred technology? Manufacturer? I'll be laying the pan onto a bed of mortar so...
  2. morpho

Shower valves and tankless

Okay, first I'll say I am aware of the shortcomings of Tankless units. But I have lived with one for 7 years and not had a problem with it at all. I love the stupid thing! BUT! I have been using it in a cabin/makeshift setting where I simply had Cold water pumping into it and out to a shower...
  3. morpho

Shower Valves and Tankless water heater

Okay, first I'll say I am aware of the shortcomings of Tankless units. But I have lived with one for 7 years and not had a problem with it at all. I love the stupid thing! BUT! I have been using it in a cabin/makeshift setting where I simply had Cold water pumping into it and out to a shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks