Search results

1. DudeFromTampa

how to stop water from coming out facet instead of shower head

thanks Jim for this. Printed it out and going to try it right now. Will let u know if it worked.
  2. DudeFromTampa

how to stop water from coming out facet instead of shower head

Was wondering if anyone could recommend to stop the water from coming out of the facet instead of the shower head above. Can't afford a plumber right now and was hoping for a bandaid until I could get this fixed permanently. When I pull the nozzle on top of the facet head in the shower, the...
  3. DudeFromTampa

Have a well but want access to it when the power goes out

I recently moved from FL to PA. The house I live in is my wife's house which she owned before we got married. It has a well that, I am told, had to be drilled down nearly a 100 feet to reach the water. My problem is, when our power goes out (which happens a couple times a year) we are...
  4. DudeFromTampa

tapping into an existing well when the power goes out

From what I am told, and I have pretty good references, the key (in our near future, will be in Sedona. Not entirely sure what that means..but I have a few thoughts on it. In reference to the well-casing..thanks a ton for the knowledge. Will talk to my wife on what you've told me. She's...
  5. DudeFromTampa

Great links! Thanks a lot ballvalve. These links will keep me busy for a time to come! And thanks to you too Smooky.
  6. DudeFromTampa

More good ideas. Thanks Gary. Are you near Sedona?
  7. DudeFromTampa

There's a pipe that protrudes from the property with a steel cap on it. Now this is where I show my true well-ignorance but I have no idea what this pipe is called or is for. My wife told me she pours beach down it (from time to time) to disinfect the water. This is where I was thinking about...
  8. DudeFromTampa

I actually looked into both. Solar is too expensive. Still contemplating going the wind power route. Just not sure we have the wind here to justify it.
  9. DudeFromTampa

That looks exactly like what I need. At least what I was thinking about anyway...
  10. DudeFromTampa

Honestly, I feel like this is something I should know, but I don't. Unfortunately I don't know too much about wells. I've asked several people locally but there's not exactly a smorgasbord of well-wealth around here, surprisingly. I googled, looked on Amazon, you name it. This appears to be...
  11. DudeFromTampa

I recently moved from FL to PA and for the first time, I live on a property with its own well. I learned quickly that when the power goes out, accessing the water is quite difficult. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to access the well when this happens? What I would like to do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks