Search results

1. S.Austin

Best chemical root killer options in bathtub drain

finally got rootx! thanks for recommendation. how much of the 2lb mix should i put down the funnel? how much water to add afterward? remember i hit roots within 2' of entrance to bathtub overflow and resistance virtually gone 4' from entrance. additional/new info: i gained access to back of tub...
  2. S.Austin

Subflooring Under Toilet Problem

i would recommend determining the extent of damage from below before u go tearing up tile. if i understand your problem being a rocking toilet "but u really have to try hard to get wobbling?" in my experience really bad subfloor damage will not support your tile and toilet at all! without seeing...
  3. S.Austin

Wet Subflooring

jimbo is right. im a carpenter and have seen your situation many times myself. at least you didnt't have to deal with tile also; looks like linoleum was on subfloor. get the blocking ready! it really isn't a hard fix at all. just from looking at your picture i dont think you need to remove the...
  4. S.Austin

Large hard stools (spinal cord injury) (parkinson's) current toilet clogs.

on 2 different occasions in 2 different houses lived have had sim. prob. both times i could not plunge or snake away prob. i thought for sure that i would find a hot wheel other toy obstructions when i pulled toilet. nope; both times the toilets were packed with extremely dense claylike stools...
  5. S.Austin

Best chemical root killer options in bathtub drain

first the situation: i have roots in kids bathtub drain. i have to snake through them 1-2month to get the tub draining. i hit the roots after approximately 18" from entering tub drainlever/ overflow? the tub is located in" practically" the center of a 2000 sq. ft. slab. we have had severe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks