Search results

1. bustaone

Furnace suddenly stopped working

Yeah it has been 60-75 degrees lately, the furnace wasn't necessary so I took my time. And, I learned a fair amount. Pretty happy with the result for a total cost of 55$.
  2. bustaone

Victory is mine!!! Transformer replaced! Central Air working! Happy man existing in my chair!!! Horray!
  3. bustaone

. I am working with a pretty decent voltmeter now, the power sensor widget is pretty much served its purpose since it only seems to detect 120v ac. Looks like we will see if replacing the transformer works... It looks kinda sketchy, (yellowish) but not necessarily like it's been on fire or...
  4. bustaone

I have measured the transformer and there was 120 across the input and no reading out of the output. Neither control board has turned on in any manner whatsoever, this transformer is probably the part that has been causing the problem? Just because I'm curious, in what fashion does a...
  5. bustaone

So recently when I left for work the furnace was working. When I returned home it was not working one bit. No furnace, no blower, no action of any kind. Things checked: Replaced thermostat. Quadruple checked all the power. removed furnace filter (was pretty dirty). Control board was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks