Search results

1. MandK

Low water pressure at tub spout

Hi All, 12-months ago I had a plumber retrofit a single-lever shower/tub faucet in our existing bathroom. The faucet replaced an old hot & cold faucet for the tub. Anyhow, over the last six months the water pressure has been gradually decreasing. I'm at the point now where there is not...
  2. MandK

drake II leak at tank bolt

Hey guys. I have a very slight drip at one of my tank bolts on a Drake II. It was a new install last week. I sanded the inside of the tank at the bolt hole as instructed here. But, I may have not sanded enough and may have tightened the washer too much. I'm going to remove the tank...
  3. MandK

Unknown rubber washer with my Drake II (see pic)

Hi Again, This came with my Drake II, but have no idea what it's for and it's not shown in the parts list. Only (1) was included. Has anyone seen this?
  4. MandK

flange externder without a gasket

Hi all, I need to raise my cast iron toilet flange just 1/8". I headed to my local plumbing supply and the guy gave me one of those basic white rings everyone knows about. But, he insisted that I don't need a gasket between the existing flange and the plastic extender. I'm not 100% sold on...
  5. MandK

Should I use a wood post in this bath situation?

Hi All, I'm converting a bath to a shower. (see attached pic). At the foot of the tub there is a short tiled wall. My idea is to run a wood post from tiled stem wall to the ceiling, add glass between the post and wall, then a shower rod in the other direction. I'm concerned about using a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks