Search results

1. snickerfritz

Help! We've tried Everything!! Urine around Base of Toilet!

No it's not anyone missing. The Men/Boys in the house have been banned from this bathroom! :) Which was of course was my first thought, but that's not it. It's almost like when you flush the toilet, somehow it is back flushing back up and seaping out around the base of the toilet. Diluted...
  2. snickerfritz

Help! We've tried Everything!! Urine around Base of Toilet!

We recently purchased a New house & have been experiencing the same problem in our upstairs bathroom, as the previous post by Northrambo. The problems are almost identical. At last there is someone else out there with the same problem! Have tried everything, even purchased a New toilet!! It's...
  3. snickerfritz

Urine around base of toilet even after wax ring replaced.

Nope that's not it... :confused:
  4. snickerfritz

Nope that's not it....no one is missing :)
  5. snickerfritz

I have the Same problem!! HELP!! :confused: We recently purchased a New house & have been experiencing the same problem in our upstairs bathroom. Have tried everything, even purchased a New toilet!! It's just absolutely horrible! There is urine around the base of the toilet & don't know how...
  6. snickerfritz

I have the Same problem!! HELP!! :confused: We recently purchased a New house & have been experiencing the same problem in our upstairs bathroom. Have tried everything, even purchased a New toilet!! It's just absolutely horrible! There is urine around the base of the toilet & don't know how...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks