Search results

1. madtoms

DWV through crawl space passage?

The crawl space under my home is partitioned into two sections by a chain wall topped with a concrete block knee wall to the floor joists. According to plumbing/building codes, may I run a DWV line (3" from a kitchen group) through the roughly 3' wide passageway between the two crawl space...
  2. madtoms

Wet vent question

Ball and Terry, I am grateful for both perspectives on my predicament. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll reassess the situation and re-post if any alternatives emerge. But first I'm going to calculate the drop my turds will be experiencing from about 9.5 feet; they probably won't...
  3. madtoms

Wet vent question

Thanks Terry and hj. That is what my limited understanding of plumbing led me to believe. However, I thought it worth the risk of asking since 'inaccessible' in this sense means 18" of heavily reinforced 5,000 psi concrete. Neither my bank account nor my back is quite prepared for that...
  4. madtoms

Wet vent question

Several factors are confounding my desire to add a partial bath on the second floor above a partial bath in my utility room. The main drain and toilet branch on the first floor are not accessible through the floor, eliminating the addition of an independent vent for the toilet. I don't suppose...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks