Search results

1. Well Problems

Submersible Pump Recommendation

I thank everyone for your information, you have been of great help to us. We have decided to go with a 3/4 hp and 10 gpm goulds pump. From what I understand we also will need to purchase shrink tubing to seal the wires and I also see something called snap-in cable guide, how do you secure this...
  2. Well Problems

Thank You Texas Wellman! We will be going with the Goulds pump, however I did have a question, you said "run the pump open ended after setting it to see how much the well makes". How do you run a pump open ended? Do you need a pressure switch to do this?
  3. Well Problems

Thank You Valveman and Texas Wellman for your reply, it is very helpfull. Is there any brand of submersible pumps that is better or that you would recommend? Also, I noticed that they have multi stages, what does this do and how many stages should we choose? We only have 30 feet of water in...
  4. Well Problems

I need help in choosing the correct submersible pump for our deep well. Currently we have a deep well jet pump and it stopped working. Everyone in our area has submersible pumps and we would like to switch our current set-up to submersible, but we are stomped at the choices of submersible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks