Search results

1. J

Well water question

Here are the exact numbers of my system and test. Well - 40' to 50' deep Goulds double nose Jet Pump - 3/4hp #J05853L 4 people 3 & 1/2 baths (1 bath with a deep soak tub) Test results #1 Hardness - 10 Iron - 0 pH - 6.0 Test results #2 Hardness - 51.3 mg/l Alkalinity - 19.0 mg/l...
  2. J

Well water question

Thanks for the information and suggestions. Being that I am a DIY kind of person, and after reading many thread on this site to gain knowledge of what I should be looking for I came up with this. Fleck 12" X 48" 3 Cu. ft. pH Neutralizer with Fleck 7000SXT Digital Control Valve (1" connector)...
  3. J

Well water question

I live in southern PA with a 2.5 bath house on well water. I just went though the house replacing all the brass connectors that was connected to PEX tubing because they were leaking. The well is only about 40 feet dep with a jet pump. We had the water tested and the ph level is 6.1 with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks