Search results

1. Bruno Carozza

Bathroom remodel > Horizontal wet venting questions with drawings

Hi everybody and thanks for the help (that i got 9 months ago). I though i'd drop by and post a few pics of that bathroom remodel project i started and completed in april 2012. It's not perfect but given i'm a computer guy... i'm happy with the outcome. The beast First plumbing project...
  2. Bruno Carozza

what should i use in place of the sanitary cross? A 3in double elbow? I can only find a 2in double elbow on the HD website. Thanks
  3. Bruno Carozza

Ok, i guess i'll forget that idea. It really is my first big reno project and the plumbing part scares me a little. I want to DIY for the satisfaction of it. The answers i got on the post are very helpful.
  4. Bruno Carozza

Ok, thanks! Do someone know about floor access panels for plumbing? I'd put one over the stack double sanitary tee for servicing. I can't find anything suitable at home depot. Thanks again! The old bathroom destruction starts in 3 weeks.
  5. Bruno Carozza

Would it be ok to run a vent pipe in the exterior wall considering winter gets pretty cold around here?! What other options would i have? Thanks
  6. Bruno Carozza

OK for the lav, will figure out a way to vent. I measured the distance from the shower wye to the stack and it is exacly 6 foot so i guess i'm "OK". For the remaining question, are the fittings i used to drain the toilet ok? 90 elbow to a wye then the sanitary tee... one after the other...
  7. Bruno Carozza

The stack going up go straight across the roof. This is a second floor bathroom.
  8. Bruno Carozza

Hi, i'm about to remodel my master bathroom and will be re-doing plumbing. The layout will be the following: Shower, sink, WC and bathtub. Here are drawings of what i was thinking of for the rough-in: *** btw, i know the wye fittings for shower and lavatory are 3x3x3in while they should...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks