Search results

1. jthomps7

What Brand/Model is this Shower Handle? Price Pfister OX8/JX8

New Plan of Attack... Thanks for this! I ordered what I thought to be the missing set screw, but alas, it did not fit. So at this point, I am definitely just buying a whole new trim set. I'm eyeing this one: It says it will fit over existing Price Pfister OX8 or JX8 valve bodies. Before I...
  2. jthomps7

Thanks! I believe it is the set screw that I'm missing. All the internal mechanisms seem to be working fine, it's just the handle popped off and the set screw appears to be missing. On a related note, if I wanted to replace all the trim, could I easily swap that out if I stayed with the...
  3. jthomps7

Wow! Thanks for the lightning-fast response. I think you're right. Hoping that what I need is part 971-130.
  4. jthomps7

Hi all, My shower handle seems to have broken off because the mounting screw holding it in place has disappeared. It's an easy fix if I can find the right part! There are no visible labels on the parts I've uncovered. Here are some pictures. Can anyone figure out where I should look for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks