Search results

1. RWL

Acid Neutralizer suggestions

Our water's pH is 5.5 so I need an acid neutralizer. Our experience with our dying current conditioner is that we need the calcite - corrosex mix to neutralize the acidity. A flow test by the Culligan rep showed a flow rate of 8.4 gal / min. Two adults live here and there are 2.5 baths...
  2. RWL

What components would you recommend?

I recently had our water retested because of a problem with our current Master NS-10T acid neutralizer / softener combination unit. The main problem with our well is an acidic pH, which has resulted in pin holes in our copper pipes that precede the softener. The NS-10 originally had calcite...
  3. RWL

Brine Level keeps rising in Master NS-10T

As a result, the brine tank overflowed. After 20+ years of flawless service, this is the first problem. I've been getting the dog and pony show from Culligan and Kinetico, thinking that this might be the life expectancy of the neutralizer / softener combo. Culligan service tech said the head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks