Search results

1. Robert Warburton

Culligan Reverse Osmosis System (AC-30) leaking at quick connect

I am wondering if anyone can provide advice to fix the leak on I am having on my reverse osmosis system. The system is model AC-30, and the leak is occurring around the quick fit connections: the smaller lines- 1 that connect the water supply to the manifold and the one that connect the...
  2. Robert Warburton

Recommendation for Replacement Water Softener for 12 yr old Culligan

Akpsdvan, This is the comment from the Culligan service rep (as best I can deciper from his handwritting, no official report has yet been received):"Performed inspection on unit. Found control board (motor control) burnt and no longer attached. Found mineral in educator (sp??) and seal pack...
  3. Robert Warburton

Recommendation for Replacement Water Softener for 12 yr old Culligan

My Culligam Mark100 water softener recently died after 12 yrs and I am in the market for a new softener. I would really appreciate recommendations. I have tried to research water softeners which range anywhere from the Kenmore/Whirlpool($500-700) model in the stores to the Prosoft CS1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks