Search results

1. jim0266

Toto Ultramax drops water tank level only when water turned on

The new flush valve was installed on Friday. I did not sand the inside of the toilet before installing the new flush valve. I wanted to see first if the new valve alone would solve the problem. I was afraid if I sanded the tank before trying out the new valve I would not be certain if the...
  2. jim0266

After showing the Toto tech rep I've been dealing with on this issue the video above he is sending me a new flush valve assembly. Do you have more detailed instructions on how to sand the tank? What do you sand with, what grit, and what exactly am I sanding? I've haven't taken one of these out...
  3. jim0266

I heard a sizzling sound coming from my 1.2G Ultramax. I took the cap off the TSU25A fill valve to discover water was spritzing out the top. I called Toto and they sent me a new fill valve even though I was out of warranty. Replaced the valve. A few days later the spritzing was back. I called...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks