Search results

1. stepheme

do I have to have a bladder under my house as well?

A few years ago I had a new pressure tank installed in my shop and for some reason the one under my house is still hooked up and leaking badly. Is there any reason I can't just bypass the one under my house? The well and pressure tank are about 60 feet from my house.
  2. stepheme

Tripping breaker

I have been having issues with my water kicking on and off several times, we found a short in the wiring to the well. We fixed that, water worked about 3 hrs then no water, I changed the filter which was full of mud from pulling the well. Water worked great about a week, then yesterday the...
  3. stepheme

Water only some times

OKay so I need to check the Power between the relay switch and the pump?
  4. stepheme

Water only some times

I have a two wire well1.5 horse submergable pump that was installed about two years ago with one line of pex pipe with a 20-40 psi relay switch and a bladder. The bladder and relay switch are under my mobile home about 100 ft from the well. I don't rember exactly how much resevoir is but I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks