Search results

1. Diggfinder

Air in Cold water line and BROWN water?...

I don't think it has an expansion tank for the cold water...unless its hidden but never seen it before is there a way to tell. The tenant says it's not just one fixture it's all the taps including the washroom tub.
  2. Diggfinder

There's no dip tube, as that building has a small RBI boiler that heats water that goes into a reserve storage tank with a connection to a circulating pump that feeds the building. I checked with the city and they confirmed no work was being done, but they did mention that water trucks could...
  3. Diggfinder

The valve and pressure is correct for the heating system. Not sure about the expansion tank for the heating system, that expansion tank is on the top floor of the building and the hot water boilers and hot water tank is in the basement, how would the air get into the cold line from that...
  4. Diggfinder

I have a tenant in an old building that has been having an issue for the last few weeks, most of the building is copper. It's the only tenant with this problem so far, also the tenant is on the main floor of the building and the other tenants on the same floor haven't reported this issue....The...