Search results

1. Peterjame

Bathroom Faucets - Looking Old is in Style!

I was trying to understand the weld type, as I was planning on solder the new independent valve bodies together with solder. I don't have the capability to braze, so thinking of soldering as an alternative... Are there concerns with that ? Brass to copper ok?
  2. Peterjame

Thanks Jimbo ! The faucet set is a Pfister Avalon, comes with independent valves and flex hoses (2). My deck spacing is 9" and there were no 9" sets available. The hoses are 14" and seems to be way long.... Directions have a 5" min. Mine are 4.5" spacing, so with my infinite wisdom thought...
  3. Peterjame

Solder brass water valves -?

I'm replacing and old Moen tub deck mount faucet set with a new valve(s). Both valve inlet and outlets are threaded but on the old set I took out the copper tubing is inserted into the fitting and somehow welded to the valve. assuming it was soldered I tried heating it up but the tubing does...
  4. Peterjame

Brass to copper sweating I just bought new valves for a widespread deck top mount. It appears there are two options to couple the valves and spout all together. One is the brass valves have threaded ends, but the second option ehich i an interested in, is it looks like i can sweat the copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks