Search results

1. catte

what is the name of this item for shower?

Good point I see, thanks for your comment. Yes the measurements were in centimeters and not in inches... They had a converter for the attachment for US purchases. I can see I may be getting myself into trouble here.... I think I am going to send it back. And buy an American made thing. TOo...
  2. catte

wall in hand held shower I wonder why they are using it so much in the other countries? Maybe they are using something/ some other products we don't have here in the U.S. Yet they sell them to us. Hmmmm.....I dont' want to create a huge plumbing mess.... Anybody here from Europe or Japan...
  3. catte

This is a picture of it...the little hand held to the right in the pic...
  4. catte

that pesky hose in the wall for the handheld shower I have seen them in the hotel bathrooms I have been in in Japan/China/ and also in Europe. Some have the hose outside many inside. But I see why you'd be afraid of leaks... Could it be that the hose is put through a large pvc to protect it...
  5. catte

Does anyone know what the internal box inside the wall is called, that the hose for a hand held shower goes into? This is a hand held shower thing that comes with the tub package... I want the hand held shower for the tub but the hose would go into the wall and get dirty. There must be some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks