Search results

1. gg05

goulds pump problem or well problem?

I'm going to order these parts unless anyone suggests otherwise. Also, the pump didn't leak so I assume my seals are ok. They looked fine. Any other must have parts to make this fix? Thanks again ( 132696 ) - Goulds Pumps J+ and JS+ Diffuser (guidevane) J5,J5H,J5S,J5SH Diffuser (...
  2. gg05

thank for the replies I posted this on another site and somebody asked if I primed the pump the first time. I did not so I assume i burnt up the impeller and diffuser. Where do you recommend I get this rebuild kit? As to the well question, I have no idea why the well was made the way it was...
  3. gg05

Hello all, I have just moved in to an old farmhouse that has a well ( I believe a shallow one), and the jet pump is a Goulds J5S. I was in the house a couple of months ago and the water had a bad sulfur smell but there was water. Sulfur issue is to be handled at a later date. So last week I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks