Search results

1. FatsoPilot

Professional rough-in

I paid a professional plumber to do the DWV rough-in for my basement. Does this look right? Should I be concerned about all the turns and possible future clogging with my toilet? It basically does a 360 to join back in to the old cast iron. If it is alright any idea on how I can get 4 more...
  2. FatsoPilot

Venting basement DWV system

I'm trying to figure out how to vent my basement bath and shower drains. In WA state code says you can't roll a vent more than 45 degrees until 6 inches above the flood line of the highest fixture? If I have a drain in the basement along an outside wall that I'm running straight down the...
  3. FatsoPilot

Another DWV layout question

This is a bathroom basement, you can see the existing main stack and then vent (toward the outside wall) next to the planned toilet. The toilet will run straight into the main waste line going out of the house without a vent. I plan on venting/draining the sink straight along the wall to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks